Though the holidays are over, we are still going shopping. According to my experience I may affirm that shopping during the sale time is the most dangerous for family budget. Despite the fact that everything have been already bought you still look at bright red text ‘sales’. So what to buy on sales and how to choose only necessary things?
- Before each season I save all clothes that I want to buy in my wish list (you may find this option directly on your account on every website) and then check these products during the sale time.
2. Based on this wish list I prepared the budget which I’m going to spend on it and no more cent!
3. Usually there are too trendy and fashionable clothes on sales. So you should try to find the most casual and basic ones, which will be actual in every next season.
4. Try to buy that type of clothes, which you can wear right now or the nearest 2-3 months. Buying summer outfits during the winter time and vice verse is not a good idea. By that time you’ll forget about them and as a result – nothing to wear again.
5. Don’t search other online stores! Look through wish list you’ve been created in the first point!
WHAT I WEAR:
H&M faux fur coat (sold out shop similar here)
zeroUV sunnies (shop here)
Timberland yellow boots